Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Why does this page exist?

To tell you the truth, I'm not that sure either. I'm also not sure why I'm writing this particular post, seeing as I was planning not to create the usual "why i have a blog" speech that is usually one of the first posts on blogs, big or small. Strangely, here we are.

Still, i will try to keep it short and simple (as the K.I.S.S. rule dictates): this blog is home to different ideas i might have or projects i might be working on or just starting off, usually in, but not limited to, the field of computer science. As time goes on however, depending on how (and if) this blog will evolve, the purpose of it may change as well.

What this blog won't (hopefully) be is another record of personal opinions on matters of philosophy, what my vision is on inter-human relations or anything similar. There are already plenty of places you can have a look over if that's what you're looking for.

I hope you enjoy your stay and find the contents of this blog useful and/or entertaining.

No comments: